RADD CAPITAL has identified a new market opportunity and invested USD $5.5 million into HEMPFUSION.
HempFusion is a leading US hemp-based CBD company that manufactures, markets and sells whole food hemp extract products in over 3,400 retail locations.
The company has established the entire platform for success including a proven management team with international distribution, sales across 47 US States, and a proven product portfolio; the only missing component was access to significant capital.
With RADD Capital’s track record of advising with respect to successful financings including Organigram, Emblem, TGOD and Plus Products, RADD plans to leverage its industry-leading experience, network, and intellectual capital to help transform HempFusion into the next major global competitor in the CBD industry.
- Partnered with RADD Capital to provide strategic financing strategies and rapidly accelerate growth
- Top three CBD retail brands across America
- Significant distribution network with over 3,400 current retail locations including Amazon.com, and over 26,000 stores in the sales pipeline
- Certified organic hemp supply with a five-year exclusivity agreement
- Diverse SKU’s with 31 products launched and 25 in the pipeline with two unique brands
- Strong management team including:
- Ian deQueiroz, co-founder and CEO – A serial entrepreneur known for establishing multiple hemp and cannabis companies including Epican Jamaica, a leading vertically integrated Jamaican cannabis company, 49.18% owned by The Green Organic Dutchman
- Dr. Jason Mitchell, N.D., co-founder and President – a Naturopathic doctor and previous Chief Science Officer at Country Life Vitamins (Acquired in 2006). He was responsible for formulations and the successful launch of over 300 products
- Ashley Grace, CMO – Previously CMO of Charlotte’s Web, Ashley brings significant fortune 500 marketing experience with companies such as Campbells, Pepperidge Farms, and Brown-Forman and has 4 David Ogilvy awards for success
- Debbie Wildrick, co-founder, and EVP – a distribution and channel expert with 30 years’ CPG experience with companies including Pepsi, Tropicana, and 7-Eleven. While at 7-Eleven, Debbie managed a $4 billion product portfolio
- RADD Capital Team including Rob Anderson, David Doherty, and Danny Brody
- FDA compliant and one of two companies with pending Self-Affirmed GRAS Affirmation
- Board of Directors member to the US Hemp Roundtable and Dr. Jason Mitchell, N.D. sits as the Chair of the US hemp roundtable vetting subcommittee and sits on the US Hemp Roundtable FDA and Messaging Committees
- One of the first 13 companies certified by the US Hemp Authority (GMP Verification)
We encourage anyone interested in learning more about the Company to visit their website below.