Cannabis Drinks Expo To showcase top influencers and trendsetters in the fast-growing cannabis industry
The second annual Cannabis Drinks Expo, set to take place on July 30, 2020 in San Francisco, will bring together producers, manufacturers, brand owners, distributors and retailers within the fast-growing cannabis industry. Beverage Trade Network, the organizers of the event, recently announced the first round of speakers for the San Francisco business conference, which has already attracted some of the most prominent names within the industry.
The first round of speakers for the 2020 Cannabis Drinks Expo includes:
- Eric Becker, Director of Research & Analysis, MadisonJay Solutions
- Shivawn Brady, Vice President of Regulatory Affairs, Justice Grown
- Rachel Burkons, Co-Owner, Altered Plates
- Michael Christophe, Co-Founder and CEO, mood33
- Chris Cuvelier, CEO, Zola and Head of Beverage, Caliva
- Christine De La Rosa, CEO & Co-Founder, The People’s Dispensary
- Lauren Fraser, VP of Supply Chain, Flow Kana
- Neal Levine, CEO, Cannabis Trade Federation
- Michael Lewis, CEO, Sprig
- Josh Lizotte, CEO & Co-Founder, Rebel Coast Winery
- Dennis O’Malley, CEO, Caliva
- Andrew Paladino, VP, CBD Living Water
- Dr. Alexey Peshkovsky, President & CSO, Industrial Sonomechanics
- Eric Schnell, Co-Founder & President, mood33
- Bill Silver, CEO, CannaCraft
- Anna Symonds, Cannabis Educator & Advocate
- Caroline Yeh, Director of Commercialization, Kiva Confections
Together, these speakers will outline the key trends and developments within the cannabis industry in North America, focusing on the political, legal and medical factors driving growth in the industry – as well as the challenges and opportunities ahead. Recent legalization initiatives in both California and Canada could jump-start another huge wave of growth for cannabis drinks producers and manufacturers.
“This year’s Cannabis Drinks Expo was extraordinarily successful, and we’re really excited about the lineup of outstanding speakers for next year’s event,” said Sid Patel, CEO and founder of Beverage Trade Network.
Major theme of the event will be “Growing Your Cannabis Drinks Business”
To help bring this theme and trends to life, the Cannabis Drinks Expo will include an active trade show floor where new and upcoming cannabis drinks producers and manufacturers can meet face-to-face with brand owners, distributors and retailers. Already, there has been tremendous innovation within the cannabis drinks industry. Products such as cannabis-infused alcohol beverages, hemp-based sports drinks and cannabis-infused tea and coffee drinks will be on wide display throughout the Cannabis Drinks Expo.
Excitement is already building for the 2020 Cannabis Drinks Expo and it’s easy to see why. New emerging market players are already looking ahead to the next wave of growth in the industry, and in the process, they are coming up with innovative product ideas that cross over and transcend traditional categories. The place to find out all about them will be the Cannabis Drinks Expo, taking place on July 30, 2020, in San Francisco.
The Early Bird pricing deadline for the event is December 24, 2019.
About Beverage Trade Network
Beverage Trade Network (BTN) is a producer of competitions, conferences, expos and trade shows around the world. BTN is the alcohol beverage industry’s leading network and is committed to helping importers and distributors find new suppliers from all over the world. BTN hosts events in London, New York and San Francisco, including the highly acclaimed International Bulk Wine & Spirits Show (London, San Francisco and Shanghai), the London Wine Competition (London) and the USA Trade Tasting show (New York).
For more information about Beverage Trade Network: www.beveragetradenetwork.com